|Vocal Age||30s / 40s|
|Accent||RP and Neutral|
Authoritative and versatile with a smooth, intelligent style.
Voice over credits:
- Commercial clients including Right Guard (Sky 1 sponsorship for A League of Their Own), Saab, Electronic Arts (The Sims), Angry Birds and Volvic
- Narrator of Top Gear Classics (BBC America)
- Music ads including The Piano Guys and Bryn Terfel
- Movie trailers including Kajaki and Trance
- Continuity announcer for ITV for 3 years, introducing their biggest programmes including The X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent
- Radio station imaging for BBC Coventry & Warwickshire and BBC Radio Kent
London based broadcaster and journalist, Jim can be heard currently hosting BBC Radio London’s Weekend Early Breakfast Show. Prior to that he hosted the Breakfast Show on BBC Radio Leicester. He has also hosted a daily health and lifestyle phone in and a sex & relationships show on LBC and presented for Heart.