|Vocal Age||40s / 50+|
|Accent||RP and Neutral|
Accents, Bold, Characters, Deep, Familiar, Gravitas, Versatile
Naturally rich and smooth, quintessentially English delivery, whether a straight read or a playful one. Also capable of an almost infinite range of characters and accents.
Voice over credits:
Ian trained at both RADA and The National Youth Theatre and then embarked on a voice-over career that he has successfully juggled with his acting one. He has voiced thousands of radio commercials and hundreds for TV.
- Commercial clients including Volvo, Nurofen, Wolf Blass, Heat Magazine, Nicorette, Walls, Duracell, BestIT, The Football League and Nickelodeon
- Narrator of Celebrity Cash Splash (4Music), The Estate (ITV), Coming Up Roses (ITV) and Nautilus (BBC One)
- Character voice in games including Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and animations including Roobarb and Custard
- Music ads including Katherine Jenkins and Classical Voices compilation album
- Promo voice for BBC One, MTV, Pick and Kix
- Previously a continuity announcer for Channel 4
Ian’s voice has been heard in many other areas too, from movie trailers to documentaries, also helping Father Christmas with his voice for radio phone-ins, TV and radio commercials. He is even popular with competing clients such as Manchester United and Manchester City, The Royal Armouries and Imperial War Museum & The National Trust and English Heritage, such is his demand.