|Vocal Age||40s / 50+|
|Accent||RP and Neutral|
Accents, Bold, Characters, Deep, Familiar, Gravitas, Versatile
Naturally rich and smooth, quintessentially English delivery, whether a straight read or a playful one. Also capable of an almost infinite range of characters and accents.
Voice over credits:
- Commercial clients including Volvo, Nurofen, Wolf Blass, Heat Magazine, Nicorette, Walls, Duracell, BestIT, The Football League and Nickelodeon
- Narrator of Celebrity Cash Splash (4Music), The Estate (ITV), Coming Up Roses (ITV) and Nautilus (BBC One)
- Character voice in games including Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and animations including Roobarb and Custard
- Music ads including Katherine Jenkins and Classical Voices compilation album
- Promo voice for BBC One, MTV, Pick and Kix
- Previously a continuity announcer for Channel 4
Ian trained at both RADA and The National Youth Theatre and then embarked on a voice-over career that he has successfully juggled with his acting one. He has voiced thousands of radio commercials and hundreds for TV.
Ian’s voice has been heard in many other areas too, from movie trailers to documentaries, also helping Father Christmas with his voice for radio phone-ins, TV and radio commercials. He is even popular with competing clients such as Manchester United and Manchester City, The Royal Armouries and Imperial War Museum & The National Trust and English Heritage, such is his demand.