|Vocal Age||20s / 30s|
|Accent||RP and Neutral|
Bright, Energetic, Familiar, Versatile, Youthful
Wonderfully vibrant, recognisable voice. Range that includes warm and friendly, deep and husky, characterful and engaging.
Voice over credits:
- Commercial clients including HayU, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis, Euronics, Disney, ASOS, Diet Coke, McDonald’s (McFlurry), Monarch Airlines, Nintendo (Just Dance, Pokémon and DS) and Schwarzkopf
- Promo voice on Channel 5, ITVBe, Nickelodeon, Tiny Pop, Disney Channel, TLC, MTV, CBBC and 4Music
- Music ads including Clean Bandit, Sigala, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris, Little Mix, Sigrid, Years & Years and Martin Garrix
- Continuity announcer for 5Star, TLC UK and TLC Entertainment in South Africa, ITVBe and UKTV Really
- Narrator of all the Official UK Chart Shows across the MTV network for over four years, including the Official Top 40, chart updates, genre and artist charts
Danie began her career as a radio newsreader and has spent the last nine years as a voice over artist and TV continuity writer/announcer.
Her first book, AFLOAT, about her search for community and adventure aboard a narrowboat on London’s waterways, will be published by Quadrille in April 2019.